NTMC ‘Train the Trainer’ course 2024
Rules and Regulations
* Candidates must be qualified with MD in Surgery, Anaesthesiology, or Intensive care & complete NTMC Student Course before participating in the TOT course.
* A Candidate will become an “Instructor Candidate” of NTMC Faculty upon completing the TOT Course on both days successfully.
* Instructor Candidate must participate in his or her fresh course during the first year of completing the TOT Course.
* And should be present physically on both days of the fresh course.
* During the fresh course, the instructor candidate should conduct a minimum of a lecture and a skills station under supervision and should familiarize with every lecture and skills station.
* After completing the TOT course and the fresh course successfully, he or she will become a “Fully fledged Instructor”.
* An NTMC Instructor should serve the NTMC Faculty for a minimum of 5 years.
** Kindly note that there will be a nominal fee for the TOT Course to cover the expenses.
* Please attach a short CV to the online application and submit